- 1 What airport is closest to Dodger Stadium?
- 2 How far is Dodger Stadium from the ocean?
- 3 Is it safe near Dodger Stadium?
- 4 How do I get from LAX to Santa Monica?
- 5 Where should I stay for a Dodger game?
- 6 How do they clean Dodger Stadium?
- 7 Why is Dodgers Stadium called Chavez Ravine?
- 8 What can you do at Dodger Stadium?
What airport is closest to Dodger Stadium?
The nearest airport to Dodger Stadium is Burbank (BUR) Airport which is 10.6 miles away. Other nearby airports include Los Angeles (LAX) (13.2 miles), Long Beach (LGB) (18.6 miles), Santa Ana (SNA) (35 miles) and Ontario/San Bernardino (ONT) (37 miles).
How far is Dodger Stadium from the ocean?
The distance between Santa Monica Pier and Dodger Stadium is 16 miles.
Is it safe near Dodger Stadium?
1) The neighborhood is perfectly safe. Checking LAPD’s crime map, there a five reported crimes in a recent one-week period with the only assault being spousal abuse. That’s comparable to my ultra-safe neighborhood in southern Orange County.
How do I get from LAX to Santa Monica?
How to get to Santa Monica from LAX Los Angeles Airport by bus
- Arrive at LAX and get your baggage!
- Look for signs for the “LAX shuttle” and “green line shuttle”
- Take the green line shuttle to the metro station.
- Get on the bus to Santa Monica!
- Enjoy your bus ride through the LA area!
- Arrive in downtown Santa Monica!
Where should I stay for a Dodger game?
Hotels near Dodger Stadium
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza.
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel.
- citizenM Los Angeles Downtown.
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles.
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown.
- Kawada Hotel.
How do they clean Dodger Stadium?
There is a method to cleaning the stadium: Members of a crew start from the top deck and work their way down. They are systematic. Each one claims a row and sweeps from left to right until the garbage piles up at the edge of the aisle and is collected by another worker.
Why is Dodgers Stadium called Chavez Ravine?
It sits in a large promontory of hills north of downtown Los Angeles, next to Major League Baseball’s Dodger Stadium. Chavez Ravine was named for Julian Chavez, a Los Angeles councilman in the 19th century who originally purchased the land in the Elysian Park area.
What can you do at Dodger Stadium?
Among the new eats at the ballpark, the Dodgers have partnered up with Dunkin, California Pizza Kitchen, Shake Shack (already popular amongst the fan base) Sweet Chick, and a rotating food truck with local options.