- 1 How many copies of stadium events are there?
- 2 What are stadium events worth?
- 3 What’s the most expensive video game cartridge?
- 4 What video game is worth the most?
- 5 What’s the rarest video game?
- 6 Why is ObsCure ps2 so expensive?
- 7 Is World Class Track Meet rare?
- 8 Which is the expensive game in the world?
- 9 What is the most expensive thing in the world?
- 10 Which is the most valuable game in the world?
- 11 What is the rarest console?
- 12 Which mobile game is richest in the world?
- 13 What is the rarest PS4 game?
How many copies of stadium events are there?
Stadium Events is regarded as the rarest US licensed NES game ever sold in stores, and today around 200 copies believed to exist in any condition. The copy offered at Heritage Auctions is WATA-graded 9.2 A+, and comes complete with its original price sticker from the now-defunct department store chain Richman Gordman.
What are stadium events worth?
Stadium Events copies have been sold for up to US$35,100 in the video game collecting market. The 2015 documentary Nintendo Quest considered it the single rarest NES title.
What’s the most expensive video game cartridge?
The “Mario” sale arrived on the heels of another record-breaking bid: Last Friday, Heritage sold a 9.0-rated 1987 cartridge of “The Legend of Zelda” for $870,000—then the most money ever paid for a video game.
What video game is worth the most?
A few weeks earlier, a sealed copy of ” Super Mario 64,” from 1996, became the most expensive video game to sell at auction, fetching $1.5 million. In doing so, it broke a record set two days prior by an $870,000 copy of 1987’s “The Legend of Zelda.”
What’s the rarest video game?
1. “Gamma Attack” (Atari 2600): $20,000-$50,000. This Atari 2600 game is arguably the rarest video game available. Only one cartridge was produced by gaming company Gammation, and it currently is owned by collector Anthony DeNardo, according to RacketBoy.
Why is ObsCure ps2 so expensive?
ObsCure released in 2004 for the PlayStation 2 and original Xbox systems, and had a lukewarm reception. It’s a rare game for its relative lack of sales, but it’s become more pricey as time goes on thanks to its dark storyline and interesting gameplay that went under the radar.
Is World Class Track Meet rare?
Nintendo bought the rights to the game and the Fitness mat in 1988 and re-released them as World Class Track Meet and the Power Pad controller. Of those 200, collectors believe that only 10 to 20 complete copies of the game exist today, making them a real rarity.
Which is the expensive game in the world?
The world’s most expensive video game has been sold for US$1.5 million. A 25-year-old, unopened copy of the game Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64 has been sold at an auction for the mind-blowing price of US$1.5 million.
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
17 Most Expensive Things On This Planet
- Yacht History Supreme, 4.5 billion USD.
- Antilia, 1 billion USD.
- 1963 Ferrari GTO, 52 million USD.
- ‘The Card Players’ (painting), 260 million USD.
- The ‘Perfect Pink’, 23 million USD.
- Parking spot Manhattan, 1 million USD.
- Feather of Huia Bird, 10,000 USD.
Which is the most valuable game in the world?
Top 10 Rarest & Most Expensive Video Games
- 1991 Nintendo Campus Challenge – Estimated Value: €12,974 – €18,627.
- Atlantis II – Estimated Value: €4,632 – €16,678.
- Red Sea Crossing – Estimated Value: €9,636 – €12,971.
- King of Fighters 2000 (English version) – Estimated Value €3,500 – €5,000.
What is the rarest console?
Nintendo Wii Supreme – ($433,000) Topping the list of the rarest video game consoles is the gorgeous Nintendo Wii Supreme. Brace yourself, as the most expensive console ever is valued at an eye-watering $433,000! To justify its price, the Wii Supreme is coated in 2.5.
Which mobile game is richest in the world?
The highest-grossing mobile game is Honor of Kings (2015), also known as Arena of Valor internationally, a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game published by Tencent that has grossed more than $10 billion in lifetime revenue. Five other Tencent titles on the list are also from their subsidiary Supercell.
What is the rarest PS4 game?
Currently, Poop Slinger is the rarest PS4 game ever with only 84 physical copies produced and sold. Poop Slinger was originally released on digital platforms in 2018 by a little developer only known as diggidy.net.