- 1 What is the loudest stadium in football?
- 2 What is the loudest stadium in the world?
- 3 What is the hardest stadium to play in the NFL?
- 4 Which NFL stadium has loudest fans?
- 5 What are the top 5 loudest stadiums in the NFL?
- 6 What’s the loudest noise ever?
- 7 What are the coldest NFL stadiums?
- 8 What is stadium atmosphere?
- 9 Who has the best fans in the NFL?
- 10 Who are the most loyal NFL fans?
- 11 How loud did the Chiefs stadium get?
What is the loudest stadium in football?
Kansas City fans established a Guinness World Record for the loudest stadium be reaching 137.5 decibels during a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct.
What is the loudest stadium in the world?
Arrowhead Stadium – home to the NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs – holds the world record for the loudest sports stadium of all time. 142.2 decibels were reached in September 2014 when the Chiefs’ fan base wildly cheered them on to a 41-14 win over the New England Patriots.
What is the hardest stadium to play in the NFL?
The Top 5 Hardest Stadiums To Play At In The NFL
- Arrowhead Stadium.
- Gillette Stadium.
- Empower Field at Mile High.
- Heinz Field.
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The name “super dome” speaks for itself — this place is an indoor coliseum — in which, opponents come to face Drew Brees until they meet their fate.
Which NFL stadium has loudest fans?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Arrowhead Stadium holds the current Guinness Word Record for loudest sports stadium. It’s also known worldwide for tailgating fans in its parking lots before Chiefs games.
What are the top 5 loudest stadiums in the NFL?
Ranking the Loudest Stadiums in the NFL
- Champ Lambeau (Green Bay Packers)
- State Farm Stadium (Arizona Cardinals)
- Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis Colts)
- American Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings)
- Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys)
- Gillette Stadium (New England Patriots)
What’s the loudest noise ever?
The loudest sound in recorded history came from the volcanic eruption on the Indonesian island Krakatoa at 10.02 a.m. on August 27, 1883. The explosion caused two thirds of the island to collapse and formed tsunami waves as high as 46 m (151 ft) rocking ships as far away as South Africa.
What are the coldest NFL stadiums?
Green Bay’s Lambeau Field, nicknamed “The Frozen Tundra,” takes the honor of the coldest stadium in the NFL. The average high there during the first week of February (when the Super Bowl has been played since 2004) is only 25.6°F.
What is stadium atmosphere?
As far as the temporal aspect is concerned, sport stadium atmosphere refers to the period of time in which a sport event takes place. The spatial dimension of the construct is the area inside a sport stadium where the spectators usually watch the game, i.e., the grandstands and bleachers.
Who has the best fans in the NFL?
FOX Sports NFL announced on Twitter Thursday that the Buffalo Bills have once again won the title of “best fan base in the NFL.” BUFFALO, N.Y. — With only two days until the Buffalo Bills take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, Bills fans already have a reason to celebrate.
Who are the most loyal NFL fans?
Moreover, you cannot argue that Cowboys fans are the most loyal, as the numbers back it up. Based on average attendance numbers, a Pickswise study found that Dallas has the most loyal following in the NFL over the past 10 years with “Jerry’s World” boasting an average attendance of 112.70%.
How loud did the Chiefs stadium get?
Chiefs fans set the Guinness world record when they were recorded at 142.2 decibels during a 2014 game against the Patriots.