- 1 Which Marta stop for Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 2 What gate do I enter at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 3 How far is Mercedes-Benz Stadium from airport?
- 4 Can you Uber to Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 5 Is parking free at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 6 Are cameras allowed in Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 7 How much does a suite cost at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 8 Where is the best place to park at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 9 What time do the gates open at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 10 Does Marta run to Mercedes-Benz stadium?
- 11 How do you use Marta?
- 12 What area of Atlanta is Mercedes-Benz stadium?
- 13 Does the Mercedes Benz Stadium have parking?
Which Marta stop for Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
The preferred MARTA station for Mercedes-Benz Stadium attendees is the GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station, on the Blue and Green lines. Or you can get off at the Five Points station and walk west on Marietta Street to the new stadium. The Benz offers this guide to finding the stadium.
What gate do I enter at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
Gate 4 is the closest entry point into Mercedes Benz Stadium from this parking lot.
How far is Mercedes-Benz Stadium from airport?
The distance between Atlanta Airport (ATL) and Mercedes-Benz Stadium is 8 miles.
Can you Uber to Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers two rideshare drop-off and pick-up locations near the stadium. Other forms of rideshare, such as limousines and buses, are also permitted to use these areas as designated pick-up and drop-off locations.
Is parking free at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
There is no charge for these spaces. All vehicles entering the lot to park MUST BE Mercedes‑Benz vehicles ONLY. If you are not driving a Mercedes‑Benz vehicle you will be asked to park elsewhere.
Are cameras allowed in Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
Permitted: Handheld digital or film cameras, including Go Pro cameras, with a lens less than 6” in length (detachable or non-detachable) are permitted into Mercedes-Benz Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
How much does a suite cost at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
How much do Mercedes-Benz Stadium Suites Cost? $25,000 to $50,000 for regular-season games and events. For special events and games, like the SEC Championship and the Peach Bowl, suites range from $20,000 to $40,000 and $75,000 to $125,000 respectively.
Where is the best place to park at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
The closest parking option to Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the Home Depot Backyard. This 11-acre space is used during stadium events for parking, tailgating, and other game-day activities.
What time do the gates open at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
Gates Open 11:30 AM New contactless entry technology at Mercedes-Benz Stadium! Your safety is our primary focus at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Does Marta run to Mercedes-Benz stadium?
Two stops at the doorstep of the stadium Mercedes-Benz Stadium’s location in the heart of downtown Atlanta, provides convenient public transportation options to get to and from the stadium. MARTA, a city-wide rail and bus system, provides two stops at the doorstep of the stadium.
How do you use Marta?
How to ride MARTA
- Visit www.itsmarta.com for train/bus schedules, trip planner and information on MARTA.
- Buy a Breeze Card/Ticket at any Breeze Vending Machine at MARTA stations, RideStores or online at www.breezecard.com.
- Tap your Breeze Card/Ticket on the blue target to pay your fare on the rail or bus.
What area of Atlanta is Mercedes-Benz stadium?
Atlanta, GA. Progressive, iconic and unique are just three adjectives that describe the home of the Atlanta Falcons, Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Located in downtown Atlanta, adjacent to their former home, the Georgia Dome, the Falcons new stadium set a new standard for all stadiums in the NFL.
Does the Mercedes Benz Stadium have parking?
Parking for non-event day attractions at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is available in the Red Deck and Silver Deck of the Georgia World Congress Center. Parking is subject to availability and may be affected by events at the GWCC. Buses and RVs can park at the Marshalling Yard.